2. ELIGIBILITY AND REGISTRATION
You must be at least 18 years old or, if in your jurisdiction the age of majority is above 18 years old, you must be above the age of majority in your jurisdiction, to use the Services. You may choose to create an account and provide certain information, including a valid email address and a password. You agree to provide accurate and truthful information and to keep it accurate and updated. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality and security of your information, and you agree to notify us if there has been any unauthorized use of your information. You may not share your password with unaffiliated third parties. You are fully responsible for all uses of your password, account and username, or registration, whether by you or others. We are authorized to act on instructions received through use of your account or registration, and are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section. By providing your information, you consent to us contacting you about your interest in us or the Services by email, phone, or through any other contact information you have chosen to provide. For more details, see Section 15.B. below. You may opt out of marketing by following the instructions in our Privacy Statement.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All parts of the Services, including the selection, compilation, arrangement, and presentation of all materials and the Websites, tools, and applications, are copyrighted by us or our licensors and content suppliers, and are protected by U.S. and international laws. You agree to abide by all applicable copyright laws, as well as copyright notices or restrictions posted on the Services, and you acknowledge that use of any content of the Services without our express prior written permission is strictly prohibited. You may not use any of our trademarks, trade names, service marks, copyrights, or logos in any manner which creates the impression that such items belong to or are associated with you, unless you have our written consent, and you acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in or to any of such items.
You may not frame the Websites. You may link to the Websites, provided that you acknowledge and agree that you will not link the Websites to any website containing any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic, name, material, or information or that violates any intellectual property, proprietary, privacy, or publicity rights.
4. YOUR LICENSE TO USE THE SERVICES
5. SERVICE RULES
There are a number of rules you must follow to use the Services. You agree not to use the Services in any way that:
- Allows you to scrape, monitor, or copy any part of the Services in an automated way, using any robot, scraper, or other method of access other than manually accessing the publicly-available portions of the Services;
- Violates the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers of the Services, or bypasses or circumvents other measures to prevent or limit access to the Services;
- Creates any derivative works from the Services;
- Competes with our business or impacts our revenue;
- Impairs our computer systems or transmits software viruses, worms, or other harmful files;
- Interferes with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Services;
- Attempts to gain unauthorized access to the Services;
- Uses any part of the Services in unsolicited mailings or spam material;
- Violates any third party’s rights, including copyright, trademark, privacy rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- Threatens, stalks, harms, or harasses others, misleads or deceives others, promotes bigotry or discrimination, defames others, or is otherwise objectionable; solicits personal information, promotes illegal substances, or submits or transmits pornography; or
- Violates any laws.
6. YOUR CONTENT AND SUBMISSIONS
You are solely responsible for all content that you post, publish, transmit, upload, distribute or otherwise make available or submit to or through the Services (collectively, "Submissions"). Your Submissions may be identified by your actual name and/or your username. You acknowledge that once published, you cannot withdraw such Submissions. Unless we indicate otherwise, you grant us, our subsidiaries, and affiliates a nonexclusive, transferrable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, copy, and display any Submissions throughout the world in any form.
Please review our Privacy Statement prior to making any Submissions. If you do not agree with our Privacy Statement, you may not make any Submissions.
- You will remain polite and civil to other users, even if you disagree with content that you come across through your use of the Services;
- Your Submissions will not be off topic or contain promotions of or solicitations for other products, services or fundraising activities;
- Your Submissions will not infringe or violate our rights or the rights of a third party;
- You will not impersonate anyone else, misrepresent your identity or affiliation, or make Submissions from fake or anonymous profiles;
- You agree that we are not liable for Submissions made by you or others;
- You agree that we have the right to remove or edit any content and any Submissions in our sole discretion;
- Your Submissions will not consist of any inappropriate content, including without limitation personal attacks, offensive remarks, obscenities or any language that we consider foul, vulgar or fraudulent;
- Your Submissions will not contain images of any person, unless you have received their permission, or the permission of their parent or guardian if the person is under the age of 18 or unable to provide consent for any reason; "
- You will not share viruses or files that have the capability of causing damage to anothers computer; "
- You agree that we have the right to delete, modify or remove any Submissions, at any time in our sole discretion and that you are solely responsible to backup any such content; and
- You agree that when you use the Services you do so at your own risk and that you understand that Submissions that you see may not be accurate. While we may monitor Submissions, we are under no obligation to do so.
7. REPORTING COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
We have adopted and reasonably implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of subscribers and account holders of our Services who are repeat copyright infringers. If you believe your copyright or the copyright of a person on whose behalf you are authorized to act has been infringed, you may provide our Copyright Agent with a written DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement ("Notice"). You must do all of the following in your written Notice for it to be valid: Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including (if the Content is on our website) the URL of the link shown on the website where such material may be found.
- Include your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice (if these statements are untrue, you cannot submit the Notice):
- "I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."
- "The information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, I affirm that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
- Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Company’s Copyright Agent:
Privacy – Legal Department
999 Corporate Drive, Suite 215
Ladera Ranch, CA 92694
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SERVICES IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE," AND THAT WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. We make no representations or guarantees that the Services are compatible with your equipment or that the Services, or that any electronic communications sent by us or our affiliates, are error-free or will be free from loss, destruction, damage, interruption, corruption, attack, viruses, worms, or other harmful, invasive, or corrupted files, interference, hacking, or other security intrusion, and we disclaim any liability relating thereto. You agree that we have the right to change the content or technical specifications of any aspect of the Services at any time in our sole discretion. You further agree that such changes may result in your being unable to access the Services. We make no guarantees, representations, or warranties that the Services or information available through the Services, or that the use of or result of the use of the Services, will be accurate, reliable, complete, current, uninterrupted, or without errors. Any documents, pictures, or other information available on the Services are for informational purposes only, and may not represent the current condition of a property. The posting of pictures on the Services does not constitute a guarantee that any items represented in the pictures will be present when a property is sold. You are encouraged to conduct your own due diligence and investigate all matters relating to property selling methods . It is recommended that you seek independent advice, including legal advice, to perform your due diligence and that you use good faith efforts in determining that the content of all information provided to or obtained by you is accurate.
You understand and acknowledge that the information provided through the Services is subject to change. You should check back frequently for updated information as to the selling options available, marketing events, times and locations, relevant terms, and other matters which may be made available by us or our clients.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, ARISING FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, INCLUDING THOSE CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OF TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, OR LINE FAILURE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY OR MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, WILL NOT BE GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO ACCESS THE SERVICES OR ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100), WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
11. PRIVACY STATEMENT
12. TERMINATION OR STOPPING USE OF THE SERVICES
You can stop using the Services at any time and for any reason.
13. BINDING ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER
Please read this section carefully – it may significantly affect your legal rights, including your right to file a lawsuit in court and to have a jury hear your claims.
The arbitrator, and not any federal, state, or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve any Claims. However, nothing in this section shall prevent us from enforcing our intellectual property rights and/or remedy unfair competition, misappropriation of trade secrets, unauthorized access, fraud or computer fraud, and/or industrial espionage in court.
14. SERVICES AUDITING AND MONITORING
15. GENERAL TERMS
A. Force Majeure. No party shall be liable to the other for any default resulting from force majeure, which includes any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the parties.
By providing your telephone number or texting JOIN to a number we give you, you are subscribing to receive text Alerts and/or Event Notifications by text message from us to the phone number you provide (and you confirm that you are the owner of that number). Your subscription authorizes us, to the extent permitted by applicable law, to send text messages with marketing messages, alerts and updates about selling methods and services you are interested in to the phone number you provide. The frequency of these text messages is recurring and on-going. Message and data rates may apply, which means you may incur charges from your carrier as a result of these messages. You are not required to subscribe or opt in (directly or indirectly) to receive text messages from us as a condition of purchasing any property, goods or services from SOLD.com. At any time, you may cancel your subscription and opt-out of receiving text messages from us by replying with the word "STOP" to a text message from us or calling us at 844-903-SOLD (7653). You may request help from us by replying with the word "HELP" to a text message from us, or calling 844-903-SOLD (7653), or going to www.SOLD.com/lp/learn-more/smshelp
You also consent to our use of an automatic telephone dialing system for telephone calls and texts (if you have opted-in to receive text message marketing). You may revoke this consent at any time through reasonable means.
If your carrier is T-Mobile: T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
You agree that all notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You agree that you have the ability to store electronic communications such that they remain accessible to you in an unchanged form.
C. Compliance with Applicable Laws: The Services are controlled within the United States of America and directed to individuals residing in the United States. We do not represent that the materials in the Services are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. Those who choose to access the Services do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Services to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction at any time in our sole discretion. You represent and warrant that: (a) you are not located in a country subject to trade sanctions or economic embargoes under the laws of the United States of America ("US Sanctioned Countries"); (b) none of you, your affiliates, members, directors or other equity owners (excluding holders of publicly traded shares), and none of their principal officers and employees are (i) listed on the list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons published by the Office of Foreign Assets Control, U.S. Department of Treasury ("OFAC") (available at http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/SDN-List/Pages /default.aspx) (an "OFAC Listed Person"), (ii) an agent, department, or instrumentality of, or is otherwise beneficially owned by, controlled by or acting on behalf of, directly or indirectly, any OFAC Listed Person or US Sanctioned Country, or (iii) otherwise blocked, subject to sanctions under or engaged in any activity in violation of other U.S. economic sanctions; and (c) none of you, your affiliates, members, directors or other equity owners (excluding holders of publicly traded shares), and none of their principal officers and employees are in violation of (i) any applicable anti-money laundering laws, including those contained in the Bank Secrecy Act; (ii) any applicable economic sanctions laws administered by OFAC of the U.S. Department of State; or (iii) any applicable anti-drug trafficking, anti-terrorism, or anti-corruption laws, civil or criminal.